Sales Development Representative
Do you have a passion for using technology for the greater good? Would helping social impact organizations drive their missions through technology energize you? Are you interested in launching your sales career? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we’d love to talk to you about the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role at Omatic Software. Purpose-built for nonprofits, Omatic’s solutions help organizations deliver on their missions by freeing up staff-time, enhancing data quality, and improving revenue performance.
This position is based at the company’s headquarters in Charleston, SC – named #1 city in the U.S by Travel + Leisure for 10 of the last 10 years.
What You'll Get:
• A small manager to individual ratio which results in heightened levels of sales coaching
• A spot on the internal team that is the driving force behind growth (You are critical, important, and supported)
• A path to an Account Executive role inside of 12 months (our last 4 AEs have all been promoted from SDR roles in 9-12 months)
• Turn a job into a career path- opportunity to progress into other areas of the company as well such as marketing, product services, customer services, etc.
What You'll Do:
• Execute prospecting campaigns for both outbound and inbound leads across email, phone and direct message (e.g., LinkedIn, online chat)
• Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams in order to prioritize sales campaigns
• Research non-profit organizations and contacts to develop engaging messaging
• Follow up with and pre-qualify new leads for the sales team
• Use technology to create leverage in your prospecting efforts and clarity on where you need support
• Communicate with leadership key market insights uncovered during calling initiatives
Who You Are:
• 0 to 2 years of sales experience (B2B SaaS a plus)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus, but not required
• Discipline to manage time effectively
• Comfort and confidence when making outbound calls
• Prior experience working in sales, restaurants, hospitality, customer service, or non-profits is a plus
• Experience with Salesforce and Sales Loft is a plus
• Competitive health insurance, life insurance and short-term disability
• 401K with company match
• Unlimited/flexible PTO
• 12 weeks fully-paid parental leave
• Hybrid (in-office/work from home) schedule. Candidates must be local/relocate to the Charleston, SC area.
“I joined Omatic as an SDR 9 months ago, and I am now transitioning to a Sales Account Executive role. I’ve learned so much from my manager and team – about how to talk to prospects, understand their needs, and drive a sale. I’m motivated to keep learning and growing here because I believe in the product we sell.” ~ Omatic SDR Testimonial, 2021