Integrations Consultant - Salesforce
What The Position Entails:
Omatic solutions are purpose-built using the direct feedback of our 3,000+ social good clients. With over 80% of nonprofit organizations leveraging 4 or more cloud solutions today, the need for an integration solution uniquely tailored for NPOs has never been greater.
The Integrations Consultant role for Omatic Software is critical to the success of the company as a lead on Omatic product Onboardings and software training for customers. Our mission is to delight our customers in their use of our products and services. This role focuses on time to value and ensuring customers are live successfully with expedience.
Responsibilities include assessing customer data needs, designing and delivering professional and accurate product onboarding and trainings to customers in a timely fashion, and ensuring that Omatic products are configured to meet customer requirements. The Integrations Consultant is a trusted advisor, someone our customers look to for best practices with their Omatic Products and Services.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Conduct remote software onboarding and training engagements on all Omatic Software products
- Develop expertise on Omatic products and remain well-versed on product features and functionality
- Accurately assess customer requirements
- Configure systems and provide testing support
- Write and deliver professional documentation customized to the individual needs of each customer
- Identify creative technical solutions to complex data issues
- Deliver engagements on time and within budget
- Accurately track and report project hours, notes, and status within Omatic’s internal systems
- Conduct internal software trainings
- Participate in user forums and blog posts
- Assist Omatic Sales with selling Onboarding services
- Engage in professional development to ensure ongoing industry knowledge
What You Will Bring to Omatic:
- Self-motivated learner with the ability to self-manage advancing product knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce NPSP import and/or data migration processes; Salesforce Admin Certification and experience working in NPSP is a plus!
- Experience using other non-profit systems including email marketing, peer-to-peer fundraising, online donations, events management and alumni or membership management a plus!
- Project Management including scheduling, task management and the ability to work with multiple customers and projects simultaneously
- Superior time management skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to identify and target needs, define technical concepts, and deliver accurate project deliverables
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to organize, manage, and execute projects as assigned
- Technically savvy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work with a variety of skill levels